- Apart from the hand wavey convenience of the start (why the hell didn't Amy just go back to the Tardis room?), this had something resembling a coherent plot.
- It was very powerful emotionally.
- The garden was lovely.
- This is a plot we have seen before.
- Girl companion being rescued once again.
- It kind of sends a message of "old" = "disposable".
- This meme of "The Doctor lies" is really beginning to disturb me. I lost respect for the Doctor in this episode.
"The Girl Who Waited" is basically "Turn Left" without the (Donna) nobility. Alternate version must be sacrificed so that "right" timeline can be resurrected. But where alternate Donna - horrified, agonised - stepped into the breach, alternate Amy - bitter, betrayed - demands to be saved as well. And the Doctor agrees, the Doctor lies, then the Doctor shuts the door in her face.
It's one of the worst things I've ever seen the Doctor do.
Hey all - sorry for the lack of posts. I am still very much on a reading binge, which tends to make me want to reserve my writing energy f...
Cute Demon Crashers is unique in my experience. Admittedly, I'm not an expert in the otome gaming area, but most (non-puzzle/time mana...
I first published The Silence of Medair and Stained Glass Monsters in December of 2010. Since I had a backlog of written books, I've ...
Over at The Book Smugglers they're well into their yearly Smugglivus celebrations, and I have a post about the games I've been playi...