I've had a great time this week reading all the posts and comments over at Rachel Neumeier's blog. For those catching up all at once, here's the me-centric reading all in one shot:
- Estara on Re-reading Touchstone.
- Chachic on the Romance in my books.
- Rachel on Champion and Bones.
- Flannery on the sheer concentration of awesome in Touchstone.
- Rachel on the heroic tradition in my books.
- The Book Smugglers break down the reasons they loved Touchstone.
- Sherwood Smith on discovering and enjoying my books.
- And finally a post by me, on the joys of being read.
Let me take the opportunity to thank all the posters and commenters, and especially Rachel for making this a special week for me. I hope everyone is handed such an enormous compliment at least once in their lifetime - it's definitely great for the warm and fuzzies!
Hi all - sorry for the long delay between updates. I keep putting off posting until I have news about the latest book, and then not having ...
Cute Demon Crashers is unique in my experience. Admittedly, I'm not an expert in the otome gaming area, but most (non-puzzle/time mana...
I first published The Silence of Medair and Stained Glass Monsters in December of 2010. Since I had a backlog of written books, I've ...
Over at The Book Smugglers they're well into their yearly Smugglivus celebrations, and I have a post about the games I've been playi...