I've had a great time this week reading all the posts and comments over at Rachel Neumeier's blog. For those catching up all at once, here's the me-centric reading all in one shot:
- Estara on Re-reading Touchstone.
- Chachic on the Romance in my books.
- Rachel on Champion and Bones.
- Flannery on the sheer concentration of awesome in Touchstone.
- Rachel on the heroic tradition in my books.
- The Book Smugglers break down the reasons they loved Touchstone.
- Sherwood Smith on discovering and enjoying my books.
- And finally a post by me, on the joys of being read.
Let me take the opportunity to thank all the posters and commenters, and especially Rachel for making this a special week for me. I hope everyone is handed such an enormous compliment at least once in their lifetime - it's definitely great for the warm and fuzzies!
Spoilers for Final Fantasy XIV: Endwalker (and previous expansions). Read on with caution. So I just finished Endwalker , a game expansion ...
Cute Demon Crashers is unique in my experience. Admittedly, I'm not an expert in the otome gaming area, but most (non-puzzle/time mana...
Over at The Book Smugglers they're well into their yearly Smugglivus celebrations, and I have a post about the games I've been playi...
I first published The Silence of Medair and Stained Glass Monsters in December of 2010. Since I had a backlog of written books, I've ...