- Be kidnapped, and rescued.
- Be kidnapped, and not rescued, providing endless angst for the real characters.
- Be told it's too dangerous for her to come along, and be told to go home.
- Be told it's too dangerous for her to come along, but to come along anyway and cause problems.
- Ask questions, so someone can explain.
- Fight the female villain.
- Bestow her favours as a reward for victory.
- Make sandwiches.
06 February 2011
The Role of the Girl...
The role of the girl is to:
[Contains spoilers for The Book of Firsts .] The first two reverse (female protagonist) harems I really recall encountering are Ouran High S...
Cute Demon Crashers is unique in my experience. Admittedly, I'm not an expert in the otome gaming area, but most (non-puzzle/time mana...
Over at The Book Smugglers they're well into their yearly Smugglivus celebrations, and I have a post about the games I've been playi...
I first published The Silence of Medair and Stained Glass Monsters in December of 2010. Since I had a backlog of written books, I've ...