- Be kidnapped, and rescued.
- Be kidnapped, and not rescued, providing endless angst for the real characters.
- Be told it's too dangerous for her to come along, and be told to go home.
- Be told it's too dangerous for her to come along, but to come along anyway and cause problems.
- Ask questions, so someone can explain.
- Fight the female villain.
- Bestow her favours as a reward for victory.
- Make sandwiches.
06 February 2011
The Role of the Girl...
The role of the girl is to:
I first published The Silence of Medair and Stained Glass Monsters in December of 2010. Since I had a backlog of written books, I've ...
Here's an interview with me over at Pine Reads Review ! On the writing front, still working on Snug Ship . Everyone's deep in the...
You've seen the cover of Caszandra - powerfully realistic, in a gorgeous burnt-Autumn world. Now is revealed the incredible concep...