- Be kidnapped, and rescued.
- Be kidnapped, and not rescued, providing endless angst for the real characters.
- Be told it's too dangerous for her to come along, and be told to go home.
- Be told it's too dangerous for her to come along, but to come along anyway and cause problems.
- Ask questions, so someone can explain.
- Fight the female villain.
- Bestow her favours as a reward for victory.
- Make sandwiches.
06 February 2011
The Role of the Girl...
The role of the girl is to:
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Just checking in. Making steady, if slow, progress on Tangleways . I'm still aiming to finish it this year, but haven't been nearl...
Cute Demon Crashers is unique in my experience. Admittedly, I'm not an expert in the otome gaming area, but most (non-puzzle/time mana...
Checking in to say still here, still working on Four Kings ! After coming across a few videos of people using AI art generators, I couldn...
Over at The Book Smugglers they're well into their yearly Smugglivus celebrations, and I have a post about the games I've been playi...
I grew up with exactly these shows and books and I was SO annoyed all the time.ReplyDelete
Sometimes it won't bother me, but I find I'm hating more and more 'ensemble' casts where the girl is so predictably kidnapped.ReplyDelete
I do agree that it can be tedious when the girl is like that. However, I hope she never stops making sandwiches! :)ReplyDelete
I vote for the muscle-bound guy to make sandwiches...ReplyDelete