- Be kidnapped, and rescued.
- Be kidnapped, and not rescued, providing endless angst for the real characters.
- Be told it's too dangerous for her to come along, and be told to go home.
- Be told it's too dangerous for her to come along, but to come along anyway and cause problems.
- Ask questions, so someone can explain.
- Fight the female villain.
- Bestow her favours as a reward for victory.
- Make sandwiches.
06 February 2011
The Role of the Girl...
The role of the girl is to:
Just checking in to let you know I'm about halfway through "Seconds" (now probably called "Four Kings"). Will be ou...
Cute Demon Crashers is unique in my experience. Admittedly, I'm not an expert in the otome gaming area, but most (non-puzzle/time mana...
Over at The Book Smugglers they're well into their yearly Smugglivus celebrations, and I have a post about the games I've been playi...
I first published The Silence of Medair and Stained Glass Monsters in December of 2010. Since I had a backlog of written books, I've ...